BURNING UP FEET HANDS FACE FLUSHING BEEN 15 YEARS DOING THIS. TAKE NO MEDS

artyone
artyone Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi 69 year olde female here. Have allergies so cant take meds for RA diagnosed 15 years ago. doing ok . still digging allotment and moving if not a lot slower than before. But oh for a nights sleep feet and hands burning inside ,covers off very cold to the touch. still having face and chest flashes. at first thought i t was menopause but after 15 years i know its not. anyone found a way to help this on fire inside feeling please . help. thanks

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 669

Hi @artyone

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum.

You were diagnosed with RA some years ago, you’re still physically active albeit a little slower. Getting a good night’s sleep is difficult to achieve given the burning symptoms you experience. You’d like to hear from anyone who is able to offer any advice given that you are unable to take any meds.

If you haven’t already visited our website, you may find the following article useful. It includes suggestions/ideas for living with the pain of arthritis including managing flare-ups. I hope there’s something useful for you:

Here’s a recent discussion on the forum which you may wish to join:

I hope you receive some useful feedback from forum members.

Please do have a look around the rest of the community and see if there are any tips for you, maybe in the Living in Arthritis area. 

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm