Covid 19 jab

Options
322 Member Posts: 7
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hello to all!

I have rheumatoid arthritis and taking hydroxychloroquine. I had my 3rd Covid jab in December and I am wondering if I should have another jab now.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Comments

• Pippadidoodah
    Options

I had my 3rd in December and my GP said to have the booster now. Went yesterday, and there’s a problem with people not coming forward. Had mine at Boots and I was the only booking all day!

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hi @Pippadidoodah

Welcome to the online community and thank you for joining us.

If you would like to introduce yourself to the community than please do so by posting in our Say Hello section.

Please do get involved in the community as we are always looking to make new friends.

If you are ever what to discuss anyone one to one than please do contact our helpline team. The details are below.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)

• jamieA
    jamieA Member Posts: 700
    Options

In the last 3-4 months my wife, son and daughter have all separately contracted covid as well as my brother in law and two sisters in law. According to the ONS the infection rate here in Scotland is 1:18 at present with a 30% increase in hospitalisations in one week.

My brother in law and his wife have now decided that they'll take no more covid vaccines as they got covid a couple of months after their booster. I really don't understand people at times.

I've now had 3 primary vaccines, a booster and a spring booster and I'll continue to take any future vaccine offered.