Introduction

Options
Saintess
Saintess Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi, My name is Mandy ,Just to say hello everyone.🖐️

I have Arthritus in my knees , ankle , elbows ,back ,hips and elbows.

I do have depression so I do not talk to many people about it ,so I am hoping being on here is going to help.

Take Care hope to speak soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 887
    Options

Hello @Saintess and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I do hope that you will find that as well.

I understand that you have arthritis in your knees, ankle, elbows and hips. I also understand that you do not talk to many people about this but you are in the right place now as members of this forum are like-minded people. Can I also suggest having a look at our website as it contains a lot of useful information on arthritis, treatments and hints and tips. To help I've put a couple of links in below which you may find of interest.

Please do keep posting and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their thoughts and experiences as well. Also if you have any specific questions there is also our Helpline

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• janiebin
    janiebin Member Posts: 53
    Options

Hi Mandy

This is a great place for support, so since you don't talk to many people talking here is a good place to be safe and make friends.

Keep posting.