I'm Steffan. I am 51, I live in Kent with my wife and two young boys.
I have osteoarthritis in both knees. I had a Steroid injection in both knees last night. Before that I've been on co codamol every 4 hrs.
I know that I will need 2 new knees in the next year or two.
I would love to speak to other (active) people that have had knee replacement surgery in their fifties to understand what I can hope / expect 're future exercise and pain management.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe