Hello! Haven’t posted much or for a while!
Please can anyone advise?
I’ve just had steroid jabs in knees.
Orthopaedic Surgeon pleased I am exercising and trying to strengthen muscles. Suggested I try a static bike.
Has anybody got any advice re where to go to buy one? I do not intend to do Peleton!,,, However I would like to get one which feels stable but preferably doesn’t take up too much room. ( Not foldable!)
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 676 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 258 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe