Methotrexate and mood swings/irritability
Has anyone on Methotrexate experienced an alteration to their mood/increased irritability.
I am generally a super chilled individual but Methotrexate appears to have taken that. I’m easily annoyed and reportedly very grumpy.
I’m currently on 7.5 mg of Methotrexate injections weekly and 5mg of folic acid the remaining 6 days of the week. I’m due to go back on to 10 mg, so I don’t expect it to get any better.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe