Now in a powerchair

Options

I’m now in a powerchair 24/7 due Knee / ankle Arthritis on same leg !! Unable to weight bear !! New journey !! Turned another direction !!

Tagged:

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,061
    Options

Hello @Moxon and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have arthritis in your knee and ankle meaning that you now have to use a powerchair. I hope that this works for you and gives some mobility and freedom. Have a look through the following from our website as it might contain some useful information.

and

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their support and experiences as well.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Hey, join the club, I’m rolling around too. It is very liberating, just so long as you can get comfortable. Having said that I walked to town with stick today and every step of the way back wished i was rolling and not walking.