I was diagnosed with palindromic arthritis many years ago. My biggest problem is that my mobility is compromised because of chronic tendonitis to the hamstrings and inflation in the pelvis (tuberosity joints)
I have tried Hydroxychloroquin and Sulphasazaline but I was allergic to them. After reading about methotrexate I gave that a miss!
The only things that ever works for me are very high doses of ibuprofen or steroid injections or prednisolone.
I would like to hear from others who suffer with tendinitis and how this is managed please?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe