Recently joined

Options
ArtSingersop
ArtSingersop Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

I’ve got osteoarthritis diagnosed from a bone scan 10 years ago whilst going through breast cancer treatment. I didn’t think much of it at the time as I had more serious things to think about. Over the years it’s got worse but one thing I’ve noticed is that I often feel unwell like a major hangover or jet lag. I’m way past my menopause, so not that, but I wondered if anyone feels like this. I’ve had recent blood tests and Ct scans so it’s not related to anything sinister. I’d be grateful for any advice. Thanks Jane

Tagged:

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 993
    Options

Hello @ArtSingersop and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have osteoarthritis and experiencing periods of feeling unwell. It is good that you are investigating this with medical profession having blood tests and scans as at least it puts your mind at rest a bit. I've put some info below on osteoarthritis from our website which you might find of inyerest.

Please keep posting and let us know a bit more about where osteoarthritis affects you so others can target the support and advice they give and hopefully some may connect and help explain your unwell feelings.

With very best wishes

Peter (Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm