Always getting ill.
I was hoping to get some support, advice and see if others can relate.
I have PsA, diagnosed 2021 and been on Sulfasalazine since.
I've been lucky to dodge side effects, but I seem to get real poorly on average once a month. Not arthritis related, but general sick bugs: colds, upset stomach etc.
And when I do, I can guarantee I will spend a night with temperature of 38°+, cold sweats and lots of aches. It's becoming a bit soul destroying and impacting my sickness record at work.
Can anyone relate? Give advice? Or general moral support.
I'm at a point of thinking of a medication holiday, but the thought of a flare up is just as worrying, I'd rather not experience that pain again.
Thanks for reading ❤️
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe