Seropositive Rheumatoid Arthritis
I recently made a post asking about peoples' experiences on Sarilumab and Rituximab in relation to Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have been diagnosed since 2014 and have a restricted right elbow, swollen and tender joints and Tendonitis in my ankle. I have been offered to try either medicine and wanted to hear some opinions about side effects before making a decision.
Please let me know how it worked for you personally and how long it took before noticing a difference, as well as side effects and the severity of them. Regarding side effects, I'd like to know specifically about low moods and vomiting.
I was also wondering how much the immune system was affected? and if anyone used any side medication or home remedies or alternatively had to stop any?
Many thanks for sharing your experiences
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe