Options
Charliepitt12
Charliepitt12 Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

I feel so very alone.in my hell tha t is ARTHRITIS.

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,633
    Options

Hello @Charliepitt12 welcome to the online community.

I do apologise at the delay with your post going live. It had ended up in our spam queue possibly because it was your first post and it contained capital letters.

From your post I can see you are really struggling with your Arthritis and feeling alone with it all. While you wait for someone to come along and chat I am going to add a link which might have something new in it to help you:

I hope you will not feel so alone now that you have joined the community everyone here understands you because they are all in the same boat.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options

Hi @Charliepitt12

I am so so sorry you are feeling so rubbish and like you are in hell.

I know I can't take the pain and other consequences of arthritis away for you but I can reassure you that you are not alone.

we all understand pain here and if we can help we will. We might have some ideas you haven't thought of.

Take care

Toni xx

• swimmer60
    swimmer60 Member Posts: 202
    Options

Hello everyone. Hip replacement two weeks ago today. Lucky Friday 13th for. Am just so interested to read about other people's experiences eg dry mouth, poor sleep and so on. I've also had awful Restless Legs Syndome. Am now taking a magnesium supplement.

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hi @swimmer60 and welcome to this friendly and supportive Community, it's good to have you here.

Good news about the hip replacement I hope that your recovery is going well. You might like to take a look at our Lets Move for Surgery programme which gives some exercises to do pre and post surgery.

There is a section on hips. There are a few discussions on here about restless legs just try searching but I've put one in below which might help.

Please let us know how you are progressing.

Best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• swimmer60
    Options

Hello everyone. Hip replacement two weeks ago today. Lucky Friday 13th for. Am just so interested to read about other people's experiences eg dry mouth, poor sleep and so on. I've also had awful Restless Legs Syndome. Am now taking a magnesium supplement.

Ive read RLS can be caused by the surgery itsels, all that swollen tissue/bleeding/bruising etc. Hopefully will improve once that settles.

• swimmer60
    Options

Not sure how to reply so thanks to Peter

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hi @swimmer60 if you want to reply to the embedded post just click on it to open it and then put want you want in the Leave Comment box and click on the blue Post Comment box at the bottom of your comment.

Thanks

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• swimmer60
    Options

thanks x