Ia any forum for parents of child diagnosed JIA

Options

Hi,

My 3-year-old daughter was diagnosed with JIA last May. I'm reaching out to connect with parents in a similar situation for sharing experiences, support, and advice.

Tagged:

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 982
    Options

Hi @natahasykt and welcome to the online forum,

It makes such a difference connecting with people who understand what you’re going through, so I hope other parents of children with JIA get in touch with you to offer mutual friendship and support.

There is a charity called CCIA that is staffed completely by volunteers and exists to support parents such as yourself. I’ve posted the link below if you want to have a look at it. As well as online support and resources, the charity also arranges get together and weekends away:

You’ve probably done loads of research to find out more about your daughter’s condition and the best way to help her. If you want to read more, Versus Arthritis have produced a page specially for parents like yourself.

Best wishes, and I do hope you find other parents with whom you can share experiences and support each other.

Anna ( Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm