‘Leg levellers’ for shoes - help!

Hi all. I was diagnosed with OA in my left hip a month ago and am being referred for pain meds and to a specialist. My triage Physiotherapist has said my hips are now misaligned meaning my legs are presenting as different lengths, making it more difficult to walk. She has suggested a walking stick plus insoles or brace type thing for my right foot to level my legs and help with walking. If my description makes any sense - where would I get such things from? Shoe shop? Boots? (Excuse the pun!). I have no idea so any suggestions welcome. Thanks very much.