Spinal Osteoarthritis

Options

I have osteoarthritis the whole length of my spine —-one consultant said he had never seen such a bad picture

Had 2 operations for stenosis last one July 2023 with no help with pain The OA is spreading to feet and now hands I take pregabulin Ibuprofen and Paracetamol sometimes co codamol

I lean forward when I walk with no control over this I can walk with a walker or in the house a crutch I am definitely getting worse age 80 .The pain is unbearable even with painkillers and yes have tried many many different natural medicines including and treatments ,I am also feeling so tired . There used to be so many medications available for pain all withdrawn only available to dogs from Vet I am desperate just want to have less pain The only pain free place is bed

I did Pilates for 15 years but unable to do know have tried and a simple movement can cause pain that rips through my body so is causing me more pain Anyone out there in same situation who can give me some advice/help

Tagged:

Comments

• Naomi33
    Naomi33 Moderator Posts: 278
    Options

Hello @squirelnutkins

Sorry to hear your concerns have you asked your GP or consultant for more pain relief ?

I am sure others will share their experiences with you soon.

Best wishes @Naomi33

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm