NEW TO THIS COMMUNITY

Star48
Star48 Member Posts: 2

Hello Versus Arthritis community

I just thought I'd say hello and thank you for letting me join. I've had RA for a number of years now. I take biological therapy drugs now to control my disease.

Kind regards 😊.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 1,078

Hello @Star48 @and welcome to the online community,

All our members have experience of living with arthritis so you’re in good company! Do have a look round the forum and join in wherever you feel comfortable. If you’d like to have a chat with other members, have a look at Val’s Cafe ( link below) - I’m sure you’ll be given a warm welcome. It’s a place where members pop in to share what’s going on in their lives and chat to others.

If you want to see posts about how others are managing their daily lives with arthritis, the Living with Arthritis forum might be of interest too:

Best wishes,

Anna ( Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Star48
    Star48 Member Posts: 2

Thank you Anna

It will be good to talk to people and know they understand the affect arthritis has on a person.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,870

Hi @Star48 just a quick hello from me too and welcome I hope you'll find the forum as useful as I have over the years.

Just join in anywhere honestly everyone is lovely and so welcoming.

Alternatively a lot of people just read posts and find that is enough to help them.

Take care

Toni x