CT scan

After having a bone density scan in 2023 and being diagnosed with Osteoporosis I am 87 this year it was suggested to me by my former Dr to have PROLIA injections every 6 months,as they will help my bones I was not told of any side effects, and so after the first injection in November 2023 and being in so much more bone pain and with an ear infection, loosing my hair, and my teeth becomming loose, and feeling tired all the time I decided to see another DR, and he said no more bone drugs for me, and sent me for CT scans on hips and knees and my neck ,which showed bone on bone and he sent a letter to the Hospital for me to have hip and knee replacements.

I did not have any more bone medications and have decided to try NewZealand greenlipped mussel capsules 520 mg twice a day ,and I have found that they have helped me greatly with the pain (also my dog who has hip problems as well) but they are not to be taken if you are allegic to shell fish, I also only take Osteomol tablets if pain gets to bad which is not very often now I have also read where prunes are good for our bones I eat 5 a day, what I take might not help everybody though,the Dr I have now told me to be very careful and try not to fall.

Tagged:

Comments