Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A RUNNING WATER FEELING IS DOWN LEGS

suepollardsuepollard Posts: 28
edited 2. Dec 2008, 11:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,
does anyone happen to know what a running water feeling is running down buttocks and legs, I have a feeling of slow running water down my buttocks and legs, is it inflammation or is it a nerve thing, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
thanks
sue

Comments

• mike77mike77 Posts: 879
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    suepollard wrote:
    Hi all,
    does anyone happen to know what a running water feeling is running down buttocks and legs, I have a feeling of slow running water down my buttocks and legs, is it inflammation or is it a nerve thing, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    thanks
    sue
    Hi Sue,

I am diabetic and when I am having a hypo this is the feeling I get of cold running water down my arms and legs also get very weak if the blood glusose is getting lower start to find it hard to talk until I get choclate or lucozade, then once I have them I feel find .

I kno this feeling only too well , its very scary.

Mike R & Hazel :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • petmadpetmad Posts: 252
    Hi Sue, I often wake up with running water feeling in the lower half of my righr leg. I know mine is caused by the nerves in my lower back. I would advise you to get you doc to examin you to identify the cause in your case. Linda
  • suepollardsuepollard Posts: 28
    [hi linda,. many thanks for that, I thought I was going crazy wondering if something awful was happening. I am seeing the gp this week and later on in Dec the consultant. i really appreciate your reply, thanks once again, sue