Lowest CRP ever ........ but gutted ......

Options
2»

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi wonky

I hope this week will be better for you. As vonski says, do the medical staff ever have any liaison with each other? I think not. There is so much paperwork, repetition and notes lost and who else actually reads them or has time to read them. They don't appear to be passed on to other relevant people on the case to give them a choice to look at them.

Things must improve for you.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    hi Guys ......shouldn't have posted that yesterday .... I tempted fate!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Varioud answers but can't remember who asked what!:-

MTX comes in pre-filled syringes, so I was collecting the drug and the syringes in one. Oh, but I have to order the needles separately :? :? which is slightly boggling!

The drugs are delivered by a private company employed by the hospital .... that is where the communication seems to get lost, and that the consultant isn't in the department all the time (and has to sign the prescription!)

I didn't get to the GP but am feeling much better as far as the infection goes. Have an appoitnment tomorrow.

And now to today: -

delivery company cancelled today's delivery due to receiving instructions that the dose had changed :shock: .......... hospital said one thing, delivery company another.

waiting for part three ........ who knows what may happen!!!!

thanks for asking and all your good wishes guys and gals - really does help me.

hugs to you all (((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))
    as I say, shouldn't have tempted fate!
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Wonky

I can't believe it, just when things seemed to be getting sorted, how can they get away with messing you around so much :x Were you very bad in a previous life :wink:

Love
    Vonski x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol: I really must have been VERY bad :wink::wink::wink:

having an earliy night and hoping tomorrow might feel better.

seeing GP anyway, so will be able to tell her what is what.

thanks - & hope you are getting on ok Vonski
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Wonky

Glad you see Dr. tomorrow, hope he/she can get things sorted. I've had two good days, can't believe it. Typical thought got two appointments this week so I'll be ok till after them :roll:

Hope you have a good sleep.

Love
    Vonski x