Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hi

jackie36jackie36 Member Posts: 6
edited 1. May 2009, 17:29 in Say Hello Archive
Hi im Jackie and new here. Im 36, married and have 3 very lively boys. I was diagnosed with a hip impingment last year and am hoping to hear from other people with the same problem, as this is a fairly new condition which causes arthitis. Have had hip arthroscopy last year which caused more pain and have just had a second steroid injection which hasnt worked. Am now waiting for the NHS to fund my operation to have my hip reshaped. Struggle to walk most days if i do a little house work. Am so sick and tired of waiting. I want my life back !!!! :(

Comments

• frogmortonfrogmorton Member Posts: 26,346
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Sory about your hip - sounds painfull. I googled it and it sounds as though you are SPECIAL!!!
    I hope you get your op date soon as you have your hands full with your boys!
    Toni x
    Love

Toni xxx
  • mistywillowmistywillow Member Posts: 711
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Sory about your hip - sounds painfull. I googled it and it sounds as though you are SPECIAL!!!
    Toni x

Hi Jackie
    welcome from me too, its the right place to get some info. (sorry not from me on this one though :roll: )
    Hope you get some help out with your pain soon and maybe your life will get back into shape.
    take care love Gillx
  • jackie36jackie36 Member Posts: 6
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jackie
    Welcome from me!
    Toni x

I sure dont feel SPECIAL ! but my sergon says im in his "interesting file" thanks for your replys guys, i really apreciate it xx
  • colinonecolinone Member Posts: 1,406
    Hi Jackie Just a welcome to the site catch you around
    Colin