Hi Everyone

sapphire71
sapphire71 Member Posts: 5
edited 20. Jul 2009, 14:40 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, I'm Debbie, 37 and recently diagnosed with RA and started Sulfasalazine a couple of months ago. Looking forward to chatting with people in the same boat as me! :D

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi, i'm 35 with ra, glad you have found this place!
    everyone is kind and supportive, so feel free to join in!!
    sue
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Debbie

Welcome to the site! :D You have most certainly found the right place to meet peeps in the same boat as you. Please call into the other forums. We all help each other as and when we can and offer loads of support.

look forward to hearing more from you,

Luv
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hello Debbie

I am also 37, have had RA for over ten years and still here. Sulphazalzine was helpful for me infact it put me in remission for a few years but came back with a bang so I hope it helps you. One thing for sulpha, you become photo sensitive so be careful in the sun!! If there was any around of course!! :)

Janie
  • sapphire71
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I can see this place is going to be invaluable to me - always helps to hear others experiences and also helps to put things into perspective. Thanks again. :D
  • sapphire71
    Lol, thanks Jan! :D