cold weather

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 28. Mar 2010, 07:37 in Say Hello Archive
hello just wondering if we are all the same i find the cold weather really anoys my oa in my knees to me heat is really the answer gone are the days of waring shorts now. :(
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Totally agree, those wheatbags you heat up in the microwave are wonderful - would not be without mine, nor my electric blanket :lol:

You will get receive more replies and get to know more of us, if you post on the Living with Arthritis forum zone because this is more of an introductory, say hello zone. Not so many members call in here. It is all happening on the Chitchat and Living with arthritis zones. :lol::D

Please do join us on the other zones, :)

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Hi Only,

Don't think we've met so WELCOME from me :)

Yes I find the cold really aggravates the RA. Im dreading the gas bill as I have had it on constantly.

Hope to see you posting in other forums too.

Take care and lets hope the warmer weather comes along soon. x

Eve
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi only
    Welcome if you have just joined....I agree with Elna the wheat bags are wounderful...I have 3, they get used everynight .
    You take care
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Only

First of all welcome.

The wheatbags are so helpfull, I have onlu just tried them but they are very good. I would not be without them.

Trisher xx
  • lorica
    lorica Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi Only

Oh yes the cold weather is bad for me, and even more so if its cold and raining :(