Dorcas - why change of avatar?

Options
speedalong
speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
edited 29. Mar 2010, 13:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Iris, why have you changed your avatar? It takes some getting used to, it is more radical than a haircut!

Speedalong
I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi speedalong!

sorry for the confusion :oops: although I liked the comparison to 'more radical than a haircut' :lol: ...if only that were true!

this avatar is the one I originally had before webmaster gave us the choice of all the new ones....but I missed my little deer :( so decided to revert to original. :!:

guess I just don't like change. :!: promise I won't 'surprise' you again.

thanks for making me laugh!

Iris x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Speedalong just leaving a message for Iris but wanted to say hi as I passed :wink: Cris x

Hi Iris,

I like the deer better cus well its a cloven hoof animal (I have a lot of time for the ones that don't have pointy tails and horns :wink: ) She kinda suits you as well :lol::lol: ((( ))) and hope your bones are being better to you now? Cris xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Cris,

thanks for the message :wink: ....I am much happier with my little deer avatar. :D not sure why, other than it feels 'right' .

I promise not to headbutt anyone or stick my horns where they don't belong. :lol::lol:

Me knees and feet are feeling better since the IM steroid last week ....long may it last.. and I've got 'steroid energy' whoopee! :mrgreen:

I'm having the left total wrist replacement in June...so will soon be looking for peeps who can tell me anything about that . :idea:

some of the other surgery won't be until the end of the year, at the earliest. I've got a great ortho surgeon who's decided that I'm a project and that he can rebuild me bit by bit.!

How are you doing now Cris? I've been following your thread so know what a time of it you are having.....leaving (((HUGS))) for you to use when you need them. Iris x