Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Hello Everyone

katie23katie23 Posts: 17
edited 23. Nov 2010, 08:54 in Say Hello Archive
Hello,just thought I would drop by and say hello.

I am 54 and have OA in both knees,well that is to say that is what my doctor thought it was when I saw her last week but I am waiting the results of blood tests and x-rays. The doctor put me on ARTHROTEC 3 times a day and it has helped.
I also have very sore feet,wrists and both shoulders but what is bothering me more than anything is the feeling of total tiredness.

I should probably post on the LWA board but just wanted to say hello first.
bye for now K.

Comments

• dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi katie23 and welcome to the forums. You will probably get a better response on LWA, more people look in on there than here. I can't help on the OA front, I have PA and take some fairly strong meds but I do understand the tiredness part very well indeed. I won't think about when I last had some energy - I can remember it clearly and it's distressing so it's best to ignore it! :D Have a look round and I hope to see you posting soon. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • katie23katie23 Posts: 17
    Thank you for the welcome,
    I will indeed post on the LWA board as I have so many questions see you on the other boards and thanks again
    K
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,689
    Hello Katie
    And a very warm welcome from me, you will find everyone so supportive , so you just jump in with your questions.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • katie23katie23 Posts: 17
    Thank you Barbara,
    it means alot to know that the people on this forum are so supportive.
    Off to the LWA board now
    thank you for your welcome
    k.
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,235 ✭✭✭
    Hi katie

Have alreday 'met' you on LWA I think, but just wanted to had my hello to those on here.

HELLO!!! and welcome.

Love

Toni xx
    Love

Toni xxx