grand dads nursery

Options
Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
edited 31. Mar 2011, 10:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Grand dads nursery starts next week, he's nine months old and mums got to go back to work and earn some pennies. He's just started the muma, dada babbling, very cute! I wonder if I can teach him gan dad???

One half of me is scared and one half full of joy, he's started rolling everywhere, I wonder who'll get tired the quickest? He was round at the w/e and I gave him a wooden spoon and a plastic bowl, he can now bang the spoon on the bowl, his parents thought they'd better go before I taught him anything else.

Little'un walked in the other day, even brought me a custard slice, sat on the settee giggling with her hubby and announced that G/dads nursery will need to be extended soon. ...and the wheel goes round, nice in'it!

Never knew I was so popular.

8) Its a grin, honest!

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Congrats to you and yours then... :grin::grin:

Oh boy are you in for some fun... I know who my money is on to flake out first :lol::grin:

Good luck Rkid :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Grandchildren can be great fun,but the good thing is you can hand them back at the end of the day. :smile:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    airwave you will love every minute and you will be fine.
    When he sleeps try to take 40 winks yourself. (if he sleeps)
    Enjoy

juliepf x