I know it's Thursday but . .

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 23. Dec 2011, 07:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
It honestly doesn't feel like a Thursday, in fact all of the days of this week have felt skewed somehow. I'm used to losing the 'feel' of the days over the Christmas period but this seems to have kicked in too early. Are you finding the same or is it just me? DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    No DD i'm the same keep asking OH what day it is x:roll: x:roll: what are we like.
    also I sent a card to my eldest daughter and son in law with her name on the envelope and my youngest daughters name on the card. x:oops: x:oops:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    me to and i still work but i do not know why but it all a blur at moment have great christmas val
    val
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    I keep thinking its tuesday?? fortunatly i have a 5 year old who keeps asking what day is it and is it christmas yet,that i am managing to keep track :roll:

my daughter has boobie trapped her stocking with a bell so she will hear father christmas,then she is going to ask for a sleigh ride :lol:
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I keep having to remind myself it is a Thursday. Everything is ready for Christmas so just counting down the days......only one parcel left to arrive!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    Did some cooking with g/s today, we made the first lot of mince pies and some of the mincemeat got into the pies!
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Not at all DD, I don't know if I am on this earth or Fullers, as for what day it is, only the phone knows what day it is and what we should be doing. Bless, t'is a shame. I always think it is Friday, well, I am not far off, for a change. a035.gif
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bubbles it is well done you are spot on well 4 more hours then off till new year
    val
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    I never know what day it is DD and even John said what are we having for Sunday dinner!!!
    I don't need my OH being as vacant as me.
    I thought it was the meds....at least I had that excuse. I thought it was Friday today...oh it is......