Young Arthritis - Chester Area

Options
Eir1971
Eir1971 Member Posts: 20
edited 3. Feb 2012, 19:56 in Young people's community
Hi

My name is Eirian, I'm the Young Arthritis Rep for the Chester Branch of Arthritis Care. I'm 40 and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid and Psoratic Arthritis at 21.

I am seeking to set up a young arthritis group in Chester where younger sufferers can meet up, chat and gain support in dealing with the condition. If anyone is interested, please pop me an email. I would also like to hear from parents who have young children affected.

Eirian

Comments

• sweetprincess
    sweetprincess Member Posts: 12
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi hope yo are doing well.I am 17 and have reactive arthritis.I am badly in need of your help.For now I am on DMARDS.Its very difficult to fight the depression which disturbs me eveyday.I want to know how you lived your life with it.I want to know about your experience.I would love to remain in contact with you.I really need your help
  • Steph88
    Steph88 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi Eirian

I'm Steph, I'm 22 and I have had rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13. I'm from the Chester area and have been looking for an opportunity to be involved with a support group like this.

Can you let me know what you have in mind and anything that I can do to get involved please?

Thanks!
  • carlad
    carlad Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hiya Eirian,

I'm Carla, I'm 21 and have suffered with Psoriatic Arthritis since 14. I live in Deeside but would be more than happy to travel. It would be lovely to share experiences and advice with others who know what it's like.

Message me any info you have.

Thanks