Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Crazy man at my house 4am

Colin1Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 29. Jul 2012, 13:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
It was mid winter 4am in the morning and the rain was pelting down when the cdoor bell rang. Mrs C pushed me out of the warm cosy bed to answer the door but its bloody 4am who the hell could it be.
I trudged down stairs and opened the door it was so cold and raining so hard I cold not see anything just the outline of a tall man. I had to shout to make myself heared above the rain. What the hell do you want I shouted “ a push he replied “ **** off I shouted I slammed the door shut and went back to bed. Who was it Colin Mrs C asked “ just some fool wanting a push” Poor man did you help him, Help him its bloody 4am issing down cold as ice no I told him to **** off. Well she started On me how would you like to be stuck in a storm like that and no-one to help you, your so selfish Colin no go help the poor man. After some arguing once again I trudged down the stairs and open the door I looked out into the street Where are you I shouted “ over here “ I went off in the direction of his voice, Where I shouted “over here” I cant find you in this damn rain, “I’m here over hear on the swing”.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments