New Arthritis Care magazine

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 2. May 2013, 07:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Those of you who are paid up members of Arthritis Care probably, like me, got your new-look magazine yesterday. What do you think of it?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I liked the recipe, as I really miss baking. My hands hurt too much, so it was great to see this kind of issue addressed.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    SW I am embarrassed to say I am not signed up..and haven't heard of the mag... :oops: so I will go and subscribe right away... :D so that is your good deed for the day and mine come to that ... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • gretta
    gretta Member Posts: 74
    I got my copy of the magazine too yesterday. Think it is really good, lots of interesting articles. The chocolate cake looks easy to do, going to have a go at that.

gretta
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I also got my copy of the new mag yesterday,I also liked the recipe pages,the fashion was very good ,though a little pricey for people on a budget,i would like to have seen footwear for people who have trouble finding comfortable affordable footwear as well,maybe this could be addressed in the future.On the whole an excellent magazine . Mig
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Stickywicket
    yes i have my copy it looks interesting i've only had a quick look through.
    take care
    have you seen in the sxx paper the picture about cricket names.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • anniek
    anniek Member Posts: 39
    Got my copy yesterday loads of good reading and loved the cake recipe will be trying to make it next week :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It's early days but it seems to me a lot more useful than the previous one. Even the features are about real people with proper arthritis not celebrities with a dodgy finger. I'm going to have a go at some of the exercises and I already eat plenty of oily fish, broccoli, berries and - oh, avocados! I love avocados in a green salad - or anywhere else :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright