Senior moment

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 16. Jan 2014, 12:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
During my last post I spent a good few minuets trying to delete what I thought was a full stop only to discover it was a spot on the screen. Oh silly muppet . Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    :lol: Oh Mig, only you! :lol:

I bought a card yesterday for framing. It's a Matt cartoon from the Telegraph, it's a demonstration by those protesting against the rise in retirement age. There's a bloke yelling in a megaphone - What did we want? Why did we come here? What were we saying? That made oi larf. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    :lol: That's a belter mig, don't worry you are not on your own some of mine are too embarrassing to put into print :lol: .............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Oh go on tell us one at least. Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Mig I love it... :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Oh! mig I am cringing as I write this. I was a manager in this hotel and a woman, son and baby came into to get information about weddings, I took them into the office and proceeded to give them prices for food room hire etc , the conversation then went I have to meet the bride at some point, the woman answered I AM THE BRIDE :shock: as she looked older than the guy I took it she was his mum :lol: I don't think that can even be classed as a senior moment..............stupidity, yes :oops: :lol:...............Marie xx

PS Did they come back and book..........no they certainly did not :o
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Sharon2960
    Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
    Yep - I used to sell houses, and showed an older couple round a house one day; they had a small child with them and, yep, I mentioned how nice it was to have their grandchild with them! The child, however, was theirs - woops! And no, they didn't buy the house!!!

Needless to say, I try not to make assumptions these days!!!
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Well, I'm laughing because I am 12 years older than my hubby. And didn't start a family till I was in my later thirties, so you can imagine. :oops: No, I am lucky that we both look around the same age but I have had someone ask me about my grandchildren.
    Karen xx