Updates to the Online Community
We have now completed the update to the Online Community. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.
Pocket duties for Wednesday, please?
Off to see the orthopaedic consultant next Wednesday. I will be telling him that the steroid injection didn't work and that, even though I'm doing the physiotherapy exercises every day, I'm still in pain from my hips, plus stiffness in the morning and some fatigue. I'm also going to mention the pain from the osteoarthritis in my foot, knees and thumbs and will be asking him if I am to go back to my GP for further steroid injections in these areas, or if he will do anything. We'll see! I would appreciate anybody willing to hop into my pockets.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 14 Welcome
- 3.1K Say Hello
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 How to use your online community
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.5K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 97 Let's Move
- 156 Work and financial support
- 514 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 228 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 21 My Triumphs
- 347 Young people's community
- 438 My child has arthritis
- 461 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 210 Chit chat
- 209 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe