Creaky Christmas

Options
Starburst
Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
edited 27. Dec 2015, 09:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Happy Christmas, my lovelies. :candycane: I'm sorry that I've been MIA for a few weeks, it's been busy. I think my RA is trying to start a new tradition as it's decided to flare up again for the holiday season. I'm creaking around the house, groaning at regular intervals. However, the main creaker (apparently not a word!) is little dog whose arthritis is giving him a lot of grief at the moment. I grump and he growls. :lol: Despite this, it's been a very nice Christmas so far and I have some fun plans for the next few days. Hope my fellow forum friends are as well as can be, creaky joints and all.

Comments

• dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope the season continues to be fun....I fear the other creaks you can hear are my joints, and the grunting sound is me trying to get moving every time I rise from sitting!!! :xmas_confused: But heyho.... wonderful family time, delicious food aplenty and masses of stuff to be incredibly thankful for.

Deb xx
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just to add both my best wishes for a happy Christmas and my creaks/groans/grunts.
    Maybe we should form our own orchestra?
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich