Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Re: Pocket duties for MRI, please?

bubbadogbubbadog Posts: 5,852
edited 29. Mar 2016, 06:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Guys, Still slowly recovering from Fall and injury but I need people in my pocket for my left foot & ankle M.R.I scan on Tuesday. It's late afternoon. The scan is to help my Orthopaedic Surgeon make a decision on whether to fuse my left ankle or not. But since my accident I'm going to push for it to be done.

Comments

• barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,693
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Count me in bubba..hope the results are good..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • prefabkid47prefabkid47 Posts: 1,360
    I will be there for you bubba.Will jump out of your pocket and sit and watch however,since it's a bit cramped in the MRI tunnel,even for one.......... :!:
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • Megrose2Megrose2 Posts: 331
    I'll be there, Bubba. You don't mind if I bring my own music? Hope that things go well for you.

Meg
  • migmig Posts: 7,137
    I'm ready Bubba,good luck . Mig
  • hileena111hileena111 Posts: 7,099
    Hi Bubba
    Count me in as well

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭