pocket duties please

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 23. Apr 2016, 17:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Saw my gp on tuesday and she has ordered a chest X-ray because i have had a cough for over three weeks ,chest sounded clear and she thinks its viral ,guidelines say if still coughing after three weeks an X-ray is called for.Also on friday next week i have an app at combined gynaecology where hopefully i might get an answer to my kidney saga ,all will be welcome. Mig

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I once had to have one of those 'over 3 weeks cough' x-rays, mig. I was fine. I'd rather like to know the percentage of people who are. It seems a bit OTT to me.

All the best for both appointments. I shall be there.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Count me in, it's good you are having and Xray, I'm sure it's nothing but it's best to make sure. Getting an answer to the other problem will be good too! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    I had one of those too, and hopefully yours will be OK. I'll be in your pocket, and I hope all goes well.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Yes, I will be there XX
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    mig
    You know I would normally not hesitate to do pocket duty,but a bit too soon after my hip operation that week.Will think of you.
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    I will be in your pocket Mig, I think its really good that they do these xrays after so many weeks of coughing..I had one but it was done to my sinuses..good luck
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks all. Mig
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Count me in Mig. I'm another who had a chest x-ray for a cough. All clear. Hope yours is too.
    Christine