The whistle seems to have worked

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 14. Sep 2016, 14:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
And so it does we haven't had the "something wrong with your computer" phone call since I blew the whistle down the phone which was 15th august,it sits at the side of the phone quite forlorn as its only been used once,it cost £1.49 from a****n money well spent.Mig

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yay!!!! Well done you mig :cheers:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Brilliant idea MIg and so glad it did the job...hope they have headache :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    OOOh Mig, your are naughty but I like you :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    I hope it had some method of limiting the noise sent down the line. However annoying the nuisance calls, believe me you wouldn't want to inflict acoustic shock on any one.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    No you're right Daffy I wouldn't want to inflict lasting damage on anyone but I and my oh have had enough to contend with without 3-4 of these calls a day from early morning till late at night so I don't regret what I did and would do it again without hesitation. Mig
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    These calls do take the biscuit, I had one and I said something and put the phone down, they rang back and asked why I did it, so, I did it again and.... they rang back again, so...... I did it again, this time they got the hint.

This is my phone, its for my use not thieves and scammers.