Where have the years gone !!!!!!!!!

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 2. Feb 2017, 10:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
today is my birthday cannot believe I am 69 the biggie next year. where have those years gone. mind you I still remember when our eldest daughter was born in 1971 couldn't believe I was a mum :o and here I am in 2017 as a mum to 2 a nan to 3 and a great nan to 2 we are the ever increasing family :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Enjoy your day. As for where have all the years gone, well thats what they do, they go and don't slow down for anyone or thing! I could say something like 'we are in a fast expanding space/time continum which has accelerated our concept of where time is and is more relative to our lives i.e. we're getting old and notice it more'.

This would be humerous if I wasn't just behind you.........

:sun:
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Many happy return of the day Carol. It's my 70th in a few weeks time and in my mind I am 26, in body more like 126. But we are still here and that's what is important.

Ron
    xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Happy birthday Carol
    best wishes
    ChrisK and all the mods.
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Time does indeed fly, this year its my mums 60th and her mums (my Grandma) 90th!
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Sorry this is late Carol but a very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...time does fly ..its seems to start after 50..my OH is 70 this year..now Im a baby at 67... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    If you find where they went let me know cos I want mine back,big 70 for me this year. Oh POO.

Forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thats age for you. :cake:
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,708
    Belated Happy Birthday, Carol.

I've just realised we'll have been married 50 years next year :o The trouble is, our heads are always several years behind our bodies :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright