Rheumatoid everywhere

Options
jessdiable
jessdiable Member Posts: 2
edited 16. Nov 2021, 09:45 in Living with arthritis

Hey, I’m Jess, 25. 

i was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis when I was three, so to be honest, life with arthritis is all I’ve ever known. I was diagnosed at three, so no matter how old I get my type will always be Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis😅 

I have it in every joint in my body, and to be blunt, it’s agony, every day is a struggle, every day is an internal debate on whether I can actually do this or not. It’s so difficult to put into words, and people without arthritis don’t understand what it’s like, and they just think you’re over reacting, or you’re making ‘excuses’. It’s really hard, and the last year has been the hardest for me, but I have the most amazing partner, my Jonathan is the absolute light of my life, he helps me so much more than he ever knows. I would struggle so much more if I didn’t have the support I have from him, he does the small things like, gets me a brew, ties my shoes, helps me in and out of the bath, he even sticks with me when I’m having a bad day and I know I’m being a raging bitch!! I think the key to mastering arthritis is opiates and the support you get from other people.

Comments