Vaccine

Hi,i take Solphadol 30/500g for my Arthritis and ive recently had my pfizer vaccine and wandered if taking solphadol after the vaccine would affect the vaccine from working thanks

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Moderator Posts: 47

Hi @lizhacko

Welome to the forum and thank you for joining in with your question. I hope that you feel like you can keep coming back and join in with the community. We are a friendly bunch and love to meet new people.

I understand that you recently had the pfizer vaccine and our wondering if you can continue to take your regular painkillers with this.

From what I understand, there is no problem with continuing to take painkillers, such as the ones that you have mentioned. However I would recommend that you check with your local pharmacy or doctors to be absolutely sure that those particular painkillers are safe to continue taking. I do believe that you would have been informed at your appointment if this was not the case either by there person administering the jab or in the information leaflet. I was also given this vaccination and was not told of anything like this.

Below is a link to the Covid advise we have on our main Versus Arthritis website which may given more information about this.

Ive also included a link to our helpline details that you may find useful. They are open Monday to Friday 9am till 8pm.

I hope this is of help to you. Like I said, please come back and join in when you can :)

Take care

Anne (mod)