Osteoarthritis in hands and feet
I was diagnosed with OA in April in my hands and feet. It seems to have progressed very quickly as now have pain in both ankles and wrists and now getting problems with my right knee.
My Doctor referred me to a rheumatologist and she said they don’t deal with osteoarthritis. I am at my wits end as I take codeine, amitriptyline but nothing seems to help the pain. I just get told to exercise and take pain relief. I exercise regularly but it’s very hard to do when your feet are in pain.
Can anyone with similar issues advise if there is any pain relief that works.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 165 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.7K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 531 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 234 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 476 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 219 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe