Osteoarthritis in hands and feet
I was diagnosed with OA in April in my hands and feet. It seems to have progressed very quickly as now have pain in both ankles and wrists and now getting problems with my right knee.
My Doctor referred me to a rheumatologist and she said they don’t deal with osteoarthritis. I am at my wits end as I take codeine, amitriptyline but nothing seems to help the pain. I just get told to exercise and take pain relief. I exercise regularly but it’s very hard to do when your feet are in pain.
Can anyone with similar issues advise if there is any pain relief that works.
- 7.1K All Categories
- 136 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 157 Work and financial support
- 526 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 472 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe