Booster after 3rd dose.
I wonder if somebody is able to offer me some advice.
I am immuno-suppressed and therefore have had 3 doses of the Covid vaccine. My most recent one was in Oct 2021.
I was told that I would also be getting a booster 6 months after the 3rd dose, but have more recently heard that it should be 3 months after the 3rd dose.
I haven't heard anything about how and when to book this booster dose. Should I wait to hear from the NHS or my RA Dept? I am conscious that I am almost at the 3 months since my 3rd dose stage.
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 158 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 530 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 475 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 218 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe