Methotrexate and Hydroxychloroquine
Hi. For many years my Rheumatoid Arthritis was controlled by taking Methotrexate and Myocrisin (Gold) injections.
2 years ago Sanofi stopped making the Myocrisin so have just been on the Methotrexate and my Arthritis has grown steadily worse to the point where it is now chronic.
I have been offered Hydroxychloroquine as well as the Methotrexate as a replacement.
Has anybody had experience taking this combination of drugs? Any problems? or side effects ?and is it effective.
I really need some help please .
- 7.1K All Categories
- 149 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 527 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 473 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe