Coping with a total hip replacement living alone
Wondered if anyone has experienced having a total hip replacement while living alone? Still waiting a date and I am trying to plan ahead but I don't really have anyone other than an elderly neighbour who can stay when I come out of hospital.
On the same question a long standing chronic back pain is making me wonder how much that is going to affect me after the operation as I usually wake up in great pain but it does work off a bit once I'm up and about.
I'm sure there are ways round these problems but would be interested in other member's thoughts.
- 7.7K All Categories
- 473 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 244 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe