Questions for Doctor for 80 yr old with severe osteoarthritis in left knee
80-yr old with severe osteoarthritis in left knee cannot get total knee replacement till he gets TAVR to fix severe aortic stenosis.
Current Knee Dr ordered Orthovisc 4 injections, one week apart.
Patient read lot of user reviews on Internet and has questions for Doctor before undergoing these injections.
Below are questions, what other questions should Patient ask Doctor?
- Since osteoarthritis in left knee is so severe, what are the chances that the injection will be successful?
- Why not have a single injection, such as Synvisc-One?
- Will you, the Doctor personally perform the injection into the joint? How will you guide the needle, will you use ultrasound?
- Will you be easily accessible for those weeks after the shot, in case of adverse reaction?
- 7.7K All Categories
- 477 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 245 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe