cafe

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sit yourself down Chris over here
    A nice cup of tea on it's way and can I interest you in some lemon meringue? p050.gif
    The bins not dancing - it's Debs - she's been trying that gin and raisin cure agai a035.gif n!
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Can I have a cuppa please, I am parched!!

Are you selling that gin and raisin cure? If so, some of that as well!! :lol:

Deb x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Hi can i have a cup of tea and a piece of pie please. joan thanks
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi gang had to go shopping could have done with this place needed to sit down some where comphy lol. any way who for tea and cake or do u want hot chocolate
    val
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    OOOOH hot chocolate and can I have whipped cream and a flake on top pls? :D

DEb x
  • valval
    the only way to have it will bring a spoon so u can eat some of the cream off the top
    val
  • valval
    hi no one in think they must all be at the cane and able so will just get a snack then pop over there
    e010.gif

think this should do it lol
    val
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    valval wrote:
    hi no one in think they must all be at the cane and able so will just get a snack then pop over there
    e010.gif

think this should do it lol

Am liking the snack!
    Not sure if the cafe opens Sundays, but may not make it as off to do my stint in the bookshop tomorrow. Hope trade is good.
    You take care in the cane and able.
    Night
    Chris :wink:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    go for it val can i have half :wink:
    see you tomorrow for sunday lunches,well i'll be locked in the kitchen as usual :wink::lol:
    debs
  • valval
    it is good to share get a plate u need to keep yor strenth up for that lot will wash dishes (hope do not drop to many) think we will have to get dish washer the amount of dishes we get through.
    val
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    squirty cream and tall fireman please
    tip on the side.
    ta
  • minky67
    Right this place is costing a fortune,Donations need for a dishwasher or a handsome man willing to do dishes
    it gets kinda lonely in there on me own :wink:a010.gif right i must do the floors,LOOK AT THE TIME :wink:a065.gif
  • valval
    will look for you to see if we can find one but not rehab. glad to have company in here help your selves. wished i worked in a book shop. do u think cafe could do with lending libary. think i need dictionary
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Val, I`ve got hundreds of books that I want to get rid of - all like

new. Shall I get someone to bring them in, and we could make a

small charge for people to borrow them, and put the money

towards a dish washer....Ange.
  • valval
    i got full set of dick frances so we would have loads and soon get enough money for dish washer
    val
  • minky67
    arh thanks,did you feel sorry for me doing all these hours n washing the dishes too.
    any more suggestions for a dishwasher donation.
    we must start doing pizzas as Toni's out on a pizza girlie night :wink: & we need the pennies here to keep this lot fed.
    more cakes made then im off,unsocial hours n all that,wheres rob for his shift :?:HELP :lol:
  • chris7
    valval wrote:
    will look for you to see if we can find one but not rehab. glad to have company in here help your selves. wished i worked in a book shop. do u think cafe could do with lending libary. think i need dictionary

Aaargh
    You mentioned libraries! :cry:
    I worked in one for 20 years, before being bullied out of the job I loved (it's a long story :cry: )
    However if you need a library in the cafe, can I run it please?
    Yes bookshop is fun especially the staff discount, but I only work there on a Sunday.
    Work in a sweet factory now Mon to Wed so could do the cafe a nice discount on sweets jam, biscuits cakes etc.
    Chris :wink:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Morning all - just popped in with some of my potatoes from the garden for Rob's Sunday luches... is he here yet? d030.gif
    Ah there you are Rob...the Vennison in yet?
    What was the veggie option in the end?
    Chris7 - volunteered to run the book lending Val! Brilliant! are we taking her on?
    I have brought in a big pile to start us off... k030.gif
    here you are Chris7.... n010.gif
    ah... she's already started!
    What is the veggie option Rob/Val? Cris and I will be in later for our luch and we will be HUNGRY!! Pizza will have gone doen by them and Cris has been up early....
  • chris7
    Morning all

Thank to Ange for the books; with Vals' set of Dick Frances we have plently to start us off. :D

Hope the food prep going well and everyone enjoys lunch.
    I'll just have a quick coffee to takeaway if poss. ta, as must dash off for now.

Hope you all have a good day :wink: :roll:
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Hiya girls,

Dropping the books off later. Some good titles. Jodi Picoult, Harlan

Coben, Danielle Steel, Quintin Jardine, and lots more. Should be

something for all tastes.

Now....Full English, and a big mug of builders tea. Need to keep me

strength up with all thats going on at home I`ll come in for lunch,

and then I`ll give you a hand with the washing up.......Ange.
  • valval
    chris 7 welcome the shelves r going up as we speak have moved sofas into conservitory as it is now ready to use under floor heating and all . do u want a desk and date stamps or r u going to put it all in a book need to keep tabs on who got what also got a set of dan brown (not new one waiting for paper back not so heavy to hold)
    val
  • minky67
    hi,sunday lunch option was cauiflower cheese bake,hope thats ok.
    enjoy,im back to the kitchen.
    debs
  • valval
    hi rehab sorry hope some one fetched u your t had to dash off football was local so had to go watch good news we won . other lad drew he played out of town sundays r so buisy. who would like dinner if any thing like me ours will not be ready for over an hour but sun is shining so all is well with the world.
    k010.gif
    val
  • valval
    just coming sir how many sugers and do u want milk mug or cup will fetch pot and free shortbread for keeping u waiting so sorry
    val
  • valval
    u r wellcome the others all buisy with the dinners do u want to sit in the conservitory on the sofa u can even have a foot stool
    val
This discussion has been closed.