Do you believe in ghosts OOOOOH?

Options
13»

Comments

• harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    when my dad and me were taking the dog for a walk many moons ago, i was about 8 - 9 yrs old, we were going down a place in Bognor called Monies Lane, as we went along the track about 10 yards ahead of us we saw a gypsy camp, old style - horse, beautiful painted horsedrawn caravan, fire, dog and person sitting by the fire - as we get along side it disappears, not a trace. even now 30years on we cant explain it, any of it, could understand if it was just the person but caravan fire dog and horse ??????? :? Sally.xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Something strange just happened :shock: :shock: I was just reading through all the posts on this thread when my laptop suddenly shut down completely. Switched on again, read afew other threads OK. Then came to this one again and the same thing happened. This is third time lucky :!:

Going to leave here now quick before I get completely spooked :shock: :shock:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joan hope you haven't got a demon in your pc? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry, hope your ok today? I see you have our other thread so will go and look :wink: x

Hey I saw 2 'ghosts' this week and heard one as well...... makes me feel much happier and they rarely hurt you you know........ Truth is their only real 'weapon' is fear.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Cris

I am daring to venture in here again............ very carefully :!: It was odd what happened though.

Do you see ghosts of animals? I have seen a ghost of one of my old cats. It was definitely him because he only had one eye.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joan,

People, animals and buildings etc, like a time warp I guess. I never really feel alone and don't mind at all. If there's a bit of negativity I do really belive the light will keep me safe. I have lived in the negative atmosphere place and trapped cats in a really bad place but those are different stories and a lot of people either think your insane or else get scared by it. When I was young I agonised over the insanity issue but I'm ok with it now........Just not the negativity thing though I know the only weapon is fear........ There are also ways to 'protect' yourself :wink: Wish that worked on 3d people :lol::lol: x
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    hi cris
    do you do the closing of chakras (i cant spell) thing to protect yourself? i used to have a friend that was very into it.
    her and another friend used to clear peoples houses of unwanted spirits (not just pop round and drink all there alcohol :lol: )
    page