Bookings now being taken for a New Year cruise on SkylARC

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chris

Your booking is made. What kind of cabin do you require. Each one is decorated to order.

Madeira is somewhere near Spain, I think. Their firework display for New Year is supposed to be very spectacular. Anyway, the captain will know where it is. He knows all about fireworks,
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    You don't mean to tell us that you've got a twin brother :?: :?: Another one like you :!: Help :!: :!: :shock: :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Hi Joan b020.gif

Count me in too please, especially if Jan is taking that Sawyer bloke, she has to sleep sometime!

Oiiii missis hands off he is soooo mine !! lost back on soon there will be no talkin to me then !! :lol:http://media.photobucket.com/image/sawyer/junglecatdenise/Pretty%
    20pics/sawyer.jpg?o=649

Hi Jan

It wasn't me who was going to steal him from you, but now I've looked at the latest picture, WOW!! He is GORGEOUS, isn't he? He can definitely come on the cruise!!

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

A funny coincidence happened this morning. I went to a committee meeting for a charity group I work with, and at the end of the meeting our chairman showed us a brochure for a holiday she thought some of us might be interested in going on. It was for a mini-cruise, so I nearly asked whether Captain Rehab would be coming :!: :lol::lol:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    he will do her very best to entertain us ! Wink

Hi Jan

I thought he was 100% male :!: :!:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    he is one very FIT fella aint he , thankss for letting him on board im sure he will do her very best to entertain us ! :wink::lol:

Jan

Please, I'm all of a quiver, and come over all unnecessary again :roll:

We have not left yet. Those Spanish men are not too bad either some are quite hot :)

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    "attention, attention! This yur Captain speakin"

We can arrange for you to have any male you wish on the crew, all cabins will be serviced by the man or men of your choice. Your personal cabin attendant will be on call 24/7, so if you have an itch late at night that needs sorting, just press the man button next to your bed.

This is all part of the service we supply. book your man/men now to avoid the rush

This ends the broadcast"

Have they been vaccinated against man flu? I'm not going through all that again.........

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Oooh, I've always wanted a Greek God, preferably the one with eight arms - no, wait, I think I'm getting a bit confused.........come to think of it, eight arms would be very useful on a Greek God but probably as useless as the usual two on your ordinary Man!

Annie - who's a bit stressed at the mo
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:

We can arrange for you to have any male you wish on the crew, all cabins will be serviced by the man or men of your choice. Your personal cabin attendant will be on call 24/7, so if you have an itch late at night that needs sorting, just press the man button next to your bed.

This is all part of the service we supply. book your man/men now to avoid the rush

This ends the broadcast"

Captain rehab
    Robbie Williams please, :D he's so cute, down to earth inspite of fame, and unlike Jedward he can sing a bit too. If you could also see you way to making sure he dumps his girlfriend before we set sail I would be very much obliged.
    Chris :wink:
  • trisher
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Hi Joan b020.gif

Count me in too please, especially if Jan is taking that Sawyer bloke, she has to sleep sometime!

Sorry I've been at the red wine, you know what that does :wink:

Chris :wink:

p.s. Where is Madeira, I don't get out much. Thought it was a cake?

Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were quiet.

A very shook up Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:

This ends the broadcast"

This cruise gets more exciting by the minute :!: Now let me see, who can I book :?: Nope, can't think of anyone, although a certain LM might do nicely.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    who?

LM Lovely Man
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Is that it for the bookings then :?: :?: :?: That's not many :!: :!: It is free, you know, and it will transport you to a world of untold pleasures, in the ultimate of luxury.

Now where did you get a better offer than that today :?: :?:

Don't moan later when we're all having fun, and you're stuck at home with the left-over turkey and tinsel :!: :shock:

PLACE YOUR BOOKING NOW OR MISS THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME :!: :!:

Joan
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Count me in Joan! It's a great idea!

Definately keen on the idea of a holiday and I have never been on a cruise! :D

Arna x
  • gickygawky
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:

Arna x

yaaaaaaaa well done arna we will have a blast ! 8) :lol:[/quote

Yay!!! :lol:
    We sure will, it will be a blast!!

Joan - Please can we have a net on the side of the boat to sit on that's close to the water?? It's always looked good on tv! 8)

A x]
  • joanlawson
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:
    gickygawky wrote:

Arna x

yaaaaaaaa well done arna we will have a blast ! 8) :lol:[/quote

Yay!!! :lol:
    We sure will, it will be a blast!!

Joan - Please can we have a net on the side of the boat to sit on that's close to the water?? It's always looked good on tv! 8)

A x]

Hi Arna

Glad to have you onboard. TEECHERS RULE :!: :lol: On second thoughts, that is likely to put everyone off :!: No, really folks, Arna and me are the ones that Ofsted gave up on :!:

A net on the side of the water :?: Of course you can :!: have you got any other requests :?: You know that you can have anything that you want, that you really, really want, don't you :?: :?:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:

Arna x

Be careful, Arna.......I was poorly for a month after the last one!

Annie
  • gickygawky
    Options
    Hmmm.....

Pixie has already put her hand up to have Sawyer as her special guest so I will have to think of someone to keep him(and me!) company!Will mull it over!

Other than that, if you could just ensure there is lots of ridiculously expensive champagne on board I would be very grateful indeed!

When do we set sail? :lol:

A x
  • gickygawky
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    gickygawky wrote:

Arna x

Annie

Oh dear Annie! What happened to you?? :shock: :)
    Too much partying?? :wink:
    A x
  • annie_mial
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    gickygawky wrote:

Arna x

Annie

Oh dear Annie! What happened to you?? :shock: :)
    Too much partying?? :wink:
    A x

Weeell, it started with my birthday party and ended with 3 of us stuck in a pyramid in Egypt. I would probably have survived better if I hadn't visited the bilges with Rehab while wearing my new blue shoes with killer heels.....................Avoid the bilges :!: :!: :!:

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Arna

We set sail from Southampton on December 30th. Look for details at the beginning of this thread. Take no notice of Annie :!: She pretended not to like it in the bilges with Captain Rehab, but she had a very smug smile on her face when she finally emerged after about a week :!: :!:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hii Jan

Why do you think he wanted to be captain again?? The bilges, and squashing into the lifeboat when we had a practice. Yes, why did we have all those practices, I wonder???
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

There is another lady can you put her name down, her name is Penny.

I'm sure she will love it,

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Jan

Well, there's no-one quite like captain Rehab when it comes to bilge and lifeboat squashing. Ask Annie :!: She knows :!: :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Joan

There is another lady can you put her name down, her name is Penny.

I'm sure she will love it,

Trish xxx

Hi Trish

Penny, where are you :?: Oh well, she can come anyway.