NEW YEAR CRUISE OFF WE GO!!!

Options

Comments

• bobbid
    bobbid Member Posts: 85
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I have only just joined the web site but can I come on the cruise? Must be a hell of a fast ship if it can get to Madeira in one day!
    BobbiD
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    bobbid wrote:
    I have only just joined the web site but can I come on the cruise? Must be a hell of a fast ship if it can get to Madeira in one day!
    BobbiD

Actually, it`s the Captain who`s fast, but stick with us , and you`ll learn!
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    bobbid wrote:
    BobbiD

Hi BobbiD

On this forum, all things are possible, as you will soon learn :!: Glad to have you on board. Watch out for the captain, but we love him really ( see previous post )

I have kept a super deluxe cabin for you, and you can request whatever, or whoever, you want in it.

Posh dresses for dinner later, plus anyone you fancy on your arm. ( Not Joe from the X factor, though. He's mine :!: :!:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    bobbid wrote:
    BobbiD

Actually, it`s the Captain who`s fast, but stick with us , and you`ll learn!

Just don't let him get you anywhere near the bilges!

Annie
  • bobbid
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    bobbid wrote:
    BobbiD
    Our engine is more than capable of Warp Facto 10 Bobbi, welcome aboard and if you can find the purser she will find you a man :shock:

Thank you Rehab. You sound as if you move pretty fast yourself. I like a man who is strong, fit and athletic, with lots of stamina - not that I have had any man for a loonnggg time. Perhaps tonite will be the nite (for no nitie?!).
  • bobbid
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    bobbid wrote:
    BobbiD

Hi BobbiD

On this forum, all things are possible, as you will soon learn :!: Glad to have you on board. Watch out for the captain, but we love him really ( see previous post )

I have kept a super deluxe cabin for you, and you can request whatever, or whoever, you want in it.

Posh dresses for dinner later, plus anyone you fancy on your arm. ( Not Joe from the X factor, though. He's mine :!: :!:

Thanks Joan. I didn't have time to pack any clothes apart from my sports kit. I am happier in tracksuits than ball gowns. I should like to have Stuart Broad the England fast bowler as my partner - he can bowl me over as fast as he likes! Tall, blond, athletic ... and with wondefful ball control!

Joan
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi BobbiD

Welcome to our Forum Welcome on our boat.

We will find you s msn id there anyone you like who can come with you?

We have Joe from X factor He's Joan's. We also have Rod, Paul all singing for us. You can choose as well.

Hi

I have just had my dinner I had a rack of ribs, mmmmm they were really nice.

I have been sunbathing. When I think only days ago we were deep with snow.
    I'm off to get eady for party,

Trish
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I have just dined on goats cheese and tomato nibbles, smoked trout with gooseberry sauce and with roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding ('cos I like 'em) and lemon sorbet with Cornish cream.

.........and a pint glass full of brandy and ginger.

I will be on the dance floor later (in more ways than one), but initially to do a demo disco dance. I have the requisite flashing tassels and thong!

See you all later

Annie
  • angel1
    Options
    I`ll be right there with ya Annie, giving it the bifters with the old Donna Summers stuff!.......Ange.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    I`ll be right there with ya Annie, giving it the bifters with the old Donna Summers stuff!.......Ange.

Move it, shake it, sway it!

Annie
  • angel1
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    angel1 wrote:

Move it, shake it, sway it!

Annie

Thats you girl, I`m singing!
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Evening all

Hope you all had a good meal, I had a steak followed by death by chocolate!! Had to have a little snooze after that but am ready for the dance floor now. h025.gif
    Hi BobbiD hope you have found your cabin ok, and that the staff are looking after you.
    Annie did you say tassels and a thong :shock: , I had you down as a bunny slippers kinda gal!
    Hi Ange, Joan and Trish. Not sure who else is about yet, guess it is a bit early for partying as we must pace ourselves. It is time for a little drinkies yet?
    Chris :wink:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Thank you Rehab. You sound as if you move pretty fast yourself. I like a man who is strong, fit and athletic, with lots of stamina - not that I have had any man for a loonnggg time. Perhaps tonite will be the nite (for no nitie?!).

Flippin Heck, BobbiD, and I thought the captain was a fast mover :!: You've only been on the ship 5 minutes too :!: :!: Whatever happened to modesty ???

Good job the captain has jumped ship at the moment :!: :shock: :shock:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Evening all

Hope you all had a good meal, I had a steak followed by death by chocolate!! Had to have a little snooze after that but am ready for the dance floor now. h025.gif
    Hi BobbiD hope you have found your cabin ok, and that the staff are looking after you.
    Annie did you say tassels and a thong :shock: , I had you down as a bunny slippers kinda gal!
    Hi Ange, Joan and Trish. Not sure who else is about yet, guess it is a bit early for partying as we must pace ourselves. It is time for a little drinkies yet?

Of course I said tassels and a thong! Can't dance in bunny slippers - besides, they're Trish's. My shoes match, too - the tassels, etc, not the bunny slippers................

It's definitely time for a little drinkies - Ange's going to sing next, followed by Joe, Rod, whatsisface and thingummy.
    By the time thingummy comes on I will be 'singing' along!

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi shipmates

We have arruived in Madeira, an island in festival, where in order to mark the transition to the New Year, the skies of Funchal are lit up with a gigantic firework display.

We will be seeing this later at midnight, but I will put the link to it now so that you can be ready.

http://www.madeiraarchipelago.com/photo/displayimage.php?album=421&pos=0

After clicking on the link, click arrow right to scroll through display.

Enjoy either now or at midnight.

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi everyone

Are you having fun :?: Oh dear, I sound like a teacher :!: :!:

I've had a super meal cooked by our celebrity chef LM. He is multi-talented :!:

Now I'm ready for some dancing and entertainment. What are you wearing tonight :?: After my long red dress of last night, I thought I would go short and raunchy tonight. Shows off my long legs nicely :!:

So let the music play, and the drink flow :!:

b020.gif

d020.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Here I am

Annie my coveted bunnies.

I have tassels too, we will all have to be careful we all tassle the same way, otherwise we might get all tangled up.

How about a knees up. Now that sounds more like it. We can do the Okey Cokey and turn around.

Try this drink Chris, very nice whatever it is. Where's Val?Ange, Jan cannot see them.

Oh look, I wonder why there is string here??, I thought the curtains were fraying no, oh dear I have just pulled down all the balloons. :shock: Sorry. ermmm

That's a silly place to leave a piece of string. I have a brain that thinks and wonders.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    We'll definitely have to tassel in time, Trish, or more than balloons will happen!

What isthis drink? Well, whatever, I like it.......it's got a bit of a kick.........

c075.gif

Oooh, look, there's Ange just going up on the stage!

Annie
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi all

Ta Trish this drink is good :D
    a017.gif
    Who cares what it is? We got to see the old year out with some merriment eh!
    Joan get you in the short and raunchy, wow you go girl.
    Heck Annie just watch where you are flinging those tassels!!you nearly had me eye out there. Can't you keep her under control Ange. What are you gonna sing for us Ange? Can you do a duet with Robbie.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

I think Ange is going to do a duet with Robbie Williams. They're going to sing Angels. ( I know, not very original :!: )
  • chris7
    Options
    Hey Jean and Yvonne

Sorry you on duty but come and have a drink with us here and watch Annie twirling them tassels!!! :shock: Not sure what Trish has mixed for us but I guarantee it will do wonders for your cold.
    I might just have another one hic!
  • bobbid
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:

Flippin Heck, BobbiD, and I thought the captain was a fast mover :!: You've only been on the ship 5 minutes too :!: :!: Whatever happened to modesty ???

Good job the captain has jumped ship at the moment :!: :shock: :shock:

I am on the cruise to have fun. Rehab is showing me the picket boat. Very intimate.
    Bobbi D
  • trisher
    Options
    I only mixed joy and laughter plus a few other bits and we have Merriment.

Don't ask me to sing Chris...........you know what it will be,,,,,mind my wheelchair.

oee Funny I can see Scotland in the bottem of my glass.4 and a half tons of firework going to go off there,

Move over Chris, watch out you tassled wrong.

London, going to be special firework display.

Now why is Annie tassling two :shock:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Because I've got two, Trish! Haven't you?

Annie
  • chris7
    Options
    oooh Annie

Where has Trish put her tassel then :lol::lol:

Hi BobbiD, hope you have a drink, that guy over there keeps looking your way, do you know him??? Looks like he can move a bit.
    e050.gif
    I wish eh!