Options

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    angel.jpg

hope you like it :oops:

I LUV IT! Give Jordan a run for her money!......Ange.
  • angel1
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    no probs ang hun,

the ears are the pixy in me thats why im a norty farie :oops:

Well put a bloody spell on the Labia queen!!!

im pissing myself laffin not quite sure wot to say !!! :oops:

Well, at least you`re not bored now!
  • angel1
    Options
    did you like your angel ange??

I LUV IT!!!!!
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    have found my costume :wink: hope you like it :D
    Got mine too

[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/bogbott/angel132- 1.jpg[/img]
  • trisher
    Options
    have found my costume :wink: hope you like it :D

angel132-1.jpg

Like me other bits????
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Shipmates

Had a lovely meal, and got my Jane dress on ( very short!) but where's Tarzan gone :?:

Perhaps he's lost his loincloth, and he's too shy to appear :!: :oops:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    I'm his mate tonight I'm in my chimp outfit, Can't wait to see his loins swishing with mine in the vines

Trishxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Swishing loins, Trisher :?: How does that work exactly :?: I need to know these things :!: :lol::lol:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Evening all

Why didn't you wake me up!!! I wouldn't want to miss the Fancy Dress Party.

Glad you got the windlass sorted rehab, sounds a bit of a technical thingy to me so am still clueless but nothing new there then :?
    Does Joy really have a pack or rats in her cabin :shock: oh no I guess she is on about them crooners.
    AND just who's vines is Trish swinging in, it sounds a bit painful to me.
    Am loving the fairy and angel costumes, Jan and Ange can I come as Zena warrior Princess??? Does anyone other than me remember her?
    Am just off to top up me glass, enjoy yourselves.
    Chris :wink:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Wow Jan :D

That was quick, she scrubs up ok don't she?? Zena it is then.
    :lol::lol:
    Chris aka Zena :wink:
  • trisher
    Options
    Well Joan

Your in the jungle, in the rain forests, your sweating from the heat, sweat is pouring down those bits.

You look at each other his eyes in your your eyes in his,you reach out, still sweating, and eyeing eaach other, you reach then you find then vine, you begin to climb bits by bits, ypward you go by now you are entwined in each other, loin to loins, upwards.

You reach the top, still sweating and loining together until Tarzan, who by now is huffing and puffing, sweating and loining still.
    He let's out an almighty roar.his emotions all a flutter

Tarzan cups his handsas he roars even louder then all of a sudden there is a thump Tarzan falls as he has let go of his vine,h by now all of a quivver. Down he falls as I sit shocked eating my banana.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm still going as Juliet - I'm having a bad hair day and I need to wear one of those beautiful headdresses and wimples.

Besides, it means I can be cool, calm and dignified for once; very elegant lady, Juliet..........can I borrow your bunny slippers again later, Trish?

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Well Joan

Your in the jungle, in the rain forests, your sweating from the heat, sweat is pouring down those bits.

You look at each other his eyes in your your eyes in his,you reach out, still sweating, and eyeing eaach other, you reach then you find then vine, you begin to climb bits by bits, ypward you go by now you are entwined in each other, loin to loins, upwards.

You reach the top, still sweating and loining together until Tarzan, who by now is huffing and puffing, sweating and loining still.

Tarzan cups his handsas he roars even louder then all of a sudden there is a thump Tarzan falls as he has let go of his vine,h by now all of a quivver. Down he falls as I sit shocked eating my banana.

Hi Trisher

That's quite an education, so thank you. I like the entwining bit, and the almighty roar, not to mention being all of a quivver

:!: :!: :shock: :shock:

You should offer your services to schools for sex education classes. All the kids would be busy swinging through the trees, waiting for someone to entwine with :!: :!: :lol::lol::lol:

Not sure about eating the banana though :!: :lol::lol:
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

You have to remember I'm a chimp for the night, why would I not eat a banana. :D

Trisher x
  • angel1
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Well Joan

Jackie Collins eat yer heart out!!!......Ange.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    pmsl trish you tell a good yarn !! 8) :lol: can he be caught be somthing,id hate to see him damaged,well any more damaged than he is ! :shock:

annie you make a lovely juliet hun :wink:P9110323.jpg

That's me! How clever you are, Jan. Don't you agree that I have the necessary regal elegance?

Annie
  • bobbid
    bobbid Member Posts: 85
    Options
    I had a wonderful time at the party last night and the fireworks were stunning. It was a shame that the captain was not at the party, as I have always loved men in uniforms, ever since Mummy took me as a little girl to see my Daddy in the trooping of the colour.
    Thank you Joan for organising everything.
    Tonight I am coming as Wonderwoman. So if you see a plain Jane in a plain outfit, that will be me. But underneath I am clad in skin-tight lycra. I just need one of the men to give me a twirl - come on captain, where are you?
  • trisher
    Options
    pmsl trish you tell a good yarn !! 8) :lol: can he be caught be somthing,id hate to see him damaged,well any more damaged than he is ! :shock:

annie you make a lovely juliet hun :wink:P9110323.jpg[/quote

Okay Jan,

As I sit in the top of the tree, I hear a rustle in the jungle, just in time as poor rehab is falling in ever decreasing cirlcles, the rustle gets louder then all of a sudden Jan comes past, just in time to catch rehab on one of her pointed ears. :D

Once again, our lord and master is saved ........to be continued

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Jan..............don't you dare!

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    bobbid wrote:
    I had a wonderful time at the party last night and the fireworks were stunning. It was a shame that the captain was not at the party, as I have always loved men in uniforms, ever since Mummy took me as a little girl to see my Daddy in the trooping of the colour.
    Thank you Joan for organising everything.
    Tonight I am coming as Wonderwoman. So if you see a plain Jane in a plain outfit, that will be me. But underneath I am clad in skin-tight lycra. I just need one of the men to give me a twirl - come on captain, where are you?

He's not in tonight, he is pinned to Jan's ear in the rain forest :mrgreen:

Trish xx
  • trisher
    edited 1. Jan 2010, 17:56
    Options
    dont think my ears are that big trish !!! :lol::lol: oh well ive got him now so you better hurry up and do somthing with him !! :lol::lol:

Annie i so wouldnt dare !! :shock: :roll: :lol:

wonder woman eh? :roll:

Jan

Right, As Jan, our fairy, went into the jungle, she hears Tarzan's blood curdling cry aahhhhaaaahhhhh

She knows that Tarzan is in trouble, she races to the scene ontop of Bimbo the elelphant, who clears the trees with his tusks.
    Jan reaches out for Tarzan, he gets caught on one of her pointed ears, which breaks his fall, Jan reaches out and grabs Tarzan in her long slender arms. He is saved
  • bobbid
    bobbid Member Posts: 85
    Options
    there ya go hun, no one is a plain jane tonight :wink:

meganfox.jpg

That is brilliant Pixy. I am not very good on computers, I must learn how to do that.

The body is just like mine but not the face!!
    BobbiD
  • trisher
    Options
    JAN

Right the captain is saved.

Can you make me a nice outfit for tomorrow please???

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    well i didnt have a piccy to go by so just made the face up !! :wink::lol:

bit short on men on board tonight arnt we :shock:

Sorry, Jan, Tarzan got lost in the jungle with Jane, and I don't know where Delboy diappeared to. Something about a lay ( or lady? ) who appeared in the night. He's probably still recovering from that and falling overboard.

Don't know where Robbie, Joe, Rod and company all went. But Sawyer ( is that his name?) is still here, I think, waiting in your cabin.
  • trisher
    Options
    When Joan tells us what we are doing tomorrow, we can decide yeh?

love Trish xxxx who is very glad you had pointy ears and saved the captain for another adventure.