Come out come out who ever u r!

Options
13»

Comments

  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:
    Thanks Lynn, thanks val
    Val I love your spelling it's interesting.
    I have my moments.
    Goodnight all you secret viewers. Hope you find it interesting enough to join us. We're a great big friendly club.

    Joy

    that a nice way to discribe it never can make sence of the way we spell even when i get it right it looks wrong. lol even get numbers back to front makes life interesting not

    same here Val.
    My numbers are awful. Was never any good at maths. My son has dyslexia, I don't think I am that bad, but it has been hard work.
    If I use a calculator, I always have to do it again on paper, can't even trust my fingers on a machine
    Looks like we have another one
    See ya laterxxx
    joy
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:
    Thanks Lynn, thanks val
    Val I love your spelling it's interesting.
    I have my moments.
    Goodnight all you secret viewers. Hope you find it interesting enough to join us. We're a great big friendly club.

    Joy

    that a nice way to discribe it never can make sence of the way we spell even when i get it right it looks wrong. lol even get numbers back to front makes life interesting not

    same here Val.
    My numbers are awful. Was never any good at maths. My son has dyslexia, I don't think I am that bad, but it has been hard work.
    If I use a calculator, I always have to do it again on paper, can't even trust my fingers on a machine
    Looks like we have another one
    See ya laterxxx
    joy
    yes never bad enough to say it is but think must border on as words do move about on page a bit lol and sometimes grey others black lol but never stopped me doing what i want so sometimes have dictionary out lol
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    good morning who ever it is who is hidden hi
    val
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    good morning who ever it is who is hidden hi

    Probably me, I'm frightened to show myself after that lot!!!!
    Steph x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    moonseed wrote:
    valval wrote:
    good morning who ever it is who is hidden hi

    Probably me, I'm frightened to show myself after that lot!!!!
    Steph x
    well who ever it is was just trying not to ignor them bless hard to say hi when you do not know who you saying hi to lol . off again bye
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Joy your not boring! ((( ))) Cris x

    Steph you don't need to worry x

    Val I remain hidden cus I feel safer that way, however as with Lynn I have never been a stalker in this or any life :wink: x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Joy your not boring! ((( ))) Cris x

    Steph you don't need to worry x

    Val I remain hidden cus I feel safer that way, however as with Lynn I have never been a stalker in this or any life :wink: x
    do not mind you hidden just do not know who to say hi to till catch one of your posts then can say hi take care
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,550
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Please Please please can we let this lie now

    Even I am getting upset now and I dont do that.

    No-one is STALKING (following quietly in order to catch kill or observe) I am SURE we all have the best intentions - we have a right to our privacy if we want it.

    I HATE it when we upset each other like this - i hate it and all it does is make me (and otters) feel paranoid.

    I have had enough

    Back when this thread has gone away.

    Will now be HIDDEN myself an call in to coollect PMs only and to wait it out.

    Toni xx
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Please Please please can we let this lie now

    Even I am getting upset now and I dont do that.

    No-one is STALKING (following quietly in order to catch kill or observe) I am SURE we all have the best intentions - we have a right to our privacy if we want it.

    I HATE it when we upset each other like this - i hate it and all it does is make me (and otters) feel paranoid.

    I have had enough

    Back when this thread has gone away.

    Will now be HIDDEN myself an call in to coollect PMs only and to wait it out.
    Toni xx[/quote


    Hear, hear!!
    Steph
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi again,

    Not everybody wants to be seen, and even the moderators can't see everyone who is online. The facility is there, and people have a right to use it, and should not be made to feel in the wrong for doing so. The hidden peeps are all members, and people you post to and like, so there really shouldn't be a problem - if they are not posting themselves, they are probably just doing a catch up, reading through all the posts others have left, and not watching what you are doing at all, or waiting to be said hello to.

    Jean123
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    jean123 wrote:
    Hi again,

    Not everybody wants to be seen, and even the moderators can't see everyone who is online. The facility is there, and people have a right to use it, and should not be made to feel in the wrong for doing so. The hidden peeps are all members, and people you post to and like, so there really shouldn't be a problem - if they are not posting themselves, they are probably just doing a catch up, reading through all the posts others have left, and not watching what you are doing at all, or waiting to be said hello to.

    Jean123

    thank you Jean i am one that is hidden i think :?: for no particular reason i like to catch up where i can support if possible and post with the fun i love it all helpfull caring and a laugh at times xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    jean123 wrote:
    Hi again,

    Not everybody wants to be seen, and even the moderators can't see everyone who is online. The facility is there, and people have a right to use it, and should not be made to feel in the wrong for doing so. The hidden peeps are all members, and people you post to and like, so there really shouldn't be a problem - if they are not posting themselves, they are probably just doing a catch up, reading through all the posts others have left, and not watching what you are doing at all, or waiting to be said hello to.

    Jean123

    thank you Jean i am one that is hidden i think :?: for no particular reason i like to catch up where i can support if possible and post with the fun i love it all helpfull caring and a laugh at times xxx
    I come and go...why not.
    Love
    Barbara